Terms & Conditions
- The Website and all material, titles / media / logos / trademarks on this website belong to the sole owners of this project – Webflicks.
- All materials are copyrighted and no person as an individual, institution, corporation, firm or body may copy, replicate or distribute the content in part or full, or may not copy any part of this website without the express permission of the owners – Webflicks.
- Webflicks takes no responsibility of any claims made by any content actors, factors or production heads, by individuals or body, whether actor or production crew or any production factors, who or that may have by giving their consent and agreed to work while the making of any short films or feature length films on this website.
- The payments mentioned are for 1 (one) time view of the feature length material (movie). In case if the viewer does not complete watching the whole content or feature film after payment, he will have to make another payment to view the content.
- There are no cancellation fees or refunds once the payment to view the content has been made. No queries or complaints towards the same will be entertained in any respects, once the payment is successful and re-direct to view the content has been activated.
- All opinions or comments mentioned by the players / actors of the feature length content, are not the responsibility of the content streamers – Webflicks. No complaints or queries will be entertained in this regards.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://webflicks.online.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website cannot download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.